Villa Faros has been recently completed by its owners to provide a memorable vacation experience to the most discerning guests from all around the world.
Perched on a peninsula of 150 acres of private land overlooking Sigri Port and the Aegean Sea, Villa Faros comprises a grand resort with extraordinary see views, where tranquility is perhaps the ultimate luxury.
The villa has 360 degree panoramic sea views and is set in beautiful gardens containing Mediterranean plants, flowers and numerous vegetables such as tomatoes, lettuces, grapes and water melons, to name but a few. There is a large decking area around the 120 sqm, seawater infinity pool from which you can relax and enjoy the sea views and the beautiful coastline of Sigri.
Villa Faros has been constructed to the highest standard using only the most luxurious fixtures and fittings of wood and marble. The roof of the villa is a circular window open to the sky. The staircase is handmade by metal and wood materials. The interiors are mainly in cream and yellow with contemporary Italian furniture and bright materials. The huge living space is extremely well equipped with the latest technology (Satellite TV showing all European channels, video, DVD, music system, alarm, American fridge, BBQ and full air conditioning).
This luxurious resort provides a soothing getaway from the stress of the world. Enjoy spectacular, panoramic sea views. Let sea breezes caress you, or just relax on your private veranda which overlooks the sea. Experience this incredible resort for yourself, complete with outstanding accommodations, attentive service, and a magnificent setting.
An ideal place for families and groups; for people who desire peace and tranquility for inspiration, creation and contemplation. Also recommended for professional meetings, movie or photography shootings and other productions. It can comfortably accommodate 12 +4 people.
Villa Faros is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area in Sigri, Lesvos.
This scenic fishermen’s’ village lies at a distance of 92 km from Mytilene, the island’s capital. Its name derives from the Greek word for security, based on the fact that it has a safe harbor. Sigri has a Turkish castle, built in 1746 during the Ottoman occupation. The port of Sigri is able to accommodate large vessels, even cruise ship-size ferry boats coming from the mainline. The villa is built on a private property of 150 acres and its exact position is on the foreland "faros" (lighthouse). This is where the boundless deep blue surrounds your existence. Private beaches within 30m, 100m and 200m distance from the villa. Biological grapes, figs, melons, watermelons, tomatoes, aubergines, pomegranates, lettuces and seasonal vegetables are available during the year. The guests are able to farm their own harvest. In the land of Sigri, the guest has the chance to enjoy the wonderful sandy beaches, the fabulous sunsets the venetian castle, the Turkish church and the hamam, the windmill restored in a house, accompanied by a variety of traditional recipes - here, you can taste the best pasta with lobster in the island!
Lower Ground Floor
- Living room with fireplace
- Living room 2 with 42” TV, DVD Player, Music system and home cinema facilities. For evening entertainment, there is a wooden floor area for dancing or even an energetic workout! Bar area with fridge.
- The hidden gem of this stylish house is the indoor heated swimming pool of 80m2 with hydro massage, swimming waves and the sauna.
- Cloakroom with shower Dance studio
- Entrance Hall One very large living room (with separate seating areas) and panoramic sea views
- Fully equipped kitchen with ability to cater for up to 30 people
- 2 self contained family apartments – one with kitchenette, double bedroom with ensuite shower room, living room and mezzanine suitable for sleeping up to 2 children, large balcony with views on Sigri; the other with small kitchenette, double bedroom with en-suite bath and shower room, mezzanine suitable for sleeping up to 2 children, large balcony with amazing sea views
- Access to the gardens; sunbathing area with ample outdoor furniture and 120 sqm outdoor, heated, seawater infinity swimming pool
- Lift to access all floors
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, fireplace, and large balcony with sea views, & extra bed for a young child
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom or shower rooms, all with large balconies and sea views
- Living room/study equipped with internet and fax with sea views
- Lift to access all floors
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating throughout Security System
- Wi-Fi Internet and Fax Machine
- European Satellite TV
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Two canoe kayak (a single and a double in the near private beach)
- A kiosk in the garden
- Guardian 24 hours per day (lives on site) Maid available all day through
- Pool man/Gardener (who takes care our biological seasonal vegetable gardens and provides the products to you; he can also take care for your shopping needs)
- Local cooker (is preparing meals and dinner)
- Local tradesmen will call during the day giving you the possibility to choose your evening meal-fresh fish, meat and vegetables right on your doorstep!
Services available at a supplement:
- A professional chef can be provided (Mediterranean and international kitchen)
- 9 meter Sea-Ray Speed Boat available with Captain (to take you waterskiing, wakeboarding or pulling doughnuts for the children)
- Traditional Sigri Fishing Boat available with Captain can take you on local fishing trips
- Day excursions, by boat or yacht, or by car
- Provide groceries and provisions prior to your arrival (Charged at cost price)
- Private transfers
In the splendid natural environment of Villa Faros guests can relax, exercise and have rejuvenate through a unique range of healing treatments and therapies. Every treatment takes a holistic approach to revive both mind and body. Hands-on techniques gently stimulate and detoxify, while natural ingredients yield their restorative power. By employing the finest products and the purest essential oils, our professionals create tailor made spa rituals according to your needs. The superb quality of the treatments, the purity of the ingredients used and the stylish beauty of the surroundings come together to create a fabulous mosaic of precious individual moments. The body care treatments include:
- aromatotherapy: 45 min
- aromatotheraphy + reflexology: 1 hour
- reflexology: 45 min
- reflexology + eastern head massage: 1 hour
- deep tissue massage: 45 min
- eastern head massage: 30min
- simple massage: 30 min
- aromavedic: 50min
- golden therapy: 50 min
- sultane therapy: 90 min
- simple thai massage: 45 min
- full thai massage: 1 hour
- shiatsu: 45 min
- soundmassage: 45 min
- peeling: 45 min
- scrubs: 45 min
- body wraps: 45 min
- reiki: 1 hour
- cellulite massage: 40 min
- thallassolipolysis: 50 min
- honey massage: 40 min
- tightening massage: 40 min
- core therapy: 30 min
- chocolate-body cafe therapy: 60 min
- bali massage: 45 min
*All therapies are upon request.
All this is embedded in a welcoming environment, characterized by extra-special care and courtesy, with genuine and healthy cuisine, and extreme attention to detail and atmosphere. A winning combination, guaranteed to make your stay a magical and unforgettable experience. A holiday to create well being and harmony of body, mind and spirit. Villa Faros is a member of Healing Hotels of the World.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h