Member of preferred hotels& Resorts World wide.
The Prestigious Tatler Travel Guide, Conde Nast Traveler, December 2004 have
awarded The Imperial as amongst 101 BEST HOTELS IN THE WORLD.
Built in 1931 and designed by Bromfield, an associate of Sir Edwin Lutyens,
The Imperial is sited on prestigious Quuensway,since renamed Janpath-the
The Imperial, New Delhi’s’ Land mark, is located on Jan path, the
erstwhile Queens way. The Imperial is just a step away from the renowned
shopping and commercial district - Connaught Place.
Museums,Theaters,monuments,parks and cultural centers are within close proximity
of the hotel and provide for interesting entertainment options.
The distinctive character and charm of the 234 rooms including 45 suites has
been achieved by attention to the smallest of details. Choicely designed and
thoughtfully decorated for both business and leisure guests, they are equipped
with all the facilities and modern conveniences that discerning travellers have
come to expect.
- Individually controlled Air Conditioning
- Electronic door lock system
- 21” Sony colour TVs with remote in all rooms & Deluxe suites / Bang
& Olufsen TV Sets in Deco Suites & Presidential Suite
- DVD Players in all Suites
- Mini-bar refrigerator
- 2 telephones, with dual lines
- Voice mail
- International Direct Dialing
- Wired & Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Electronic Safe
- Fragonard Bathroom Amenities in all rooms; Bath salts in all suites
- Unpacking-Packing services in suites
- Ice bucket service in all rooms
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour laundry service
- One-hour pressing
- 24-hour room service
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge assistance for theatre information and tickets
- Overnight complimentary shoe shine
- Children amenities & services
- Secretarial services
- Packing & unpacking service upon request
The business center, located on the first floor, offers the following
- A well equipped boardroom that can accommodate up to six people
- Facsimile transmissions
- Copy services
- Secretarial services
- Image scanning
- Computer workstation
- Internet access
- Binding facility
- Line of office sundries
Green palm fringed oasis
Only for in-house guests
Timings: 07:00 to 20:00 - closed during winters
The Imperial Spa:
Tie up with Six Senses of Bangkok.
Six Senses were awarded the Best Spa Group 2002, by TTG Asia.
Sited in the garden grounds Area of 2,500 sq. mts / 22,000 sq. ft.
10 treatment rooms including a suite and two Ayurveda rooms
State-of-the-art gym will compliment the spa.
Money Exchange Counter: Timings: Monday - Friday from 09:30 to 19:30
Saturday – Sunday – 09:30 to 18:00.
Hairline: - Beauty Parlour & Barber Shop Timings: 8:00 to 20:00 (Mon
Gift Shop & Book Shop: Timings: 09:00 to 22:30(Mon – Sun)
Travel Desk (BTI Sita): Timings: Monday to Saturday – 07:00 am to 21:00
Sunday – 09:00 to 20:00
Jewellery Shop: Timings: Monday to Saturday – 09.30 to 21:00, Sunday
– 14.00 to 19.00
Fitness Centre: (Room No. 20 & 21) Timings: 07:00 to 20:00
Food & Beverages
Dinning at the Imperial unites the perfections of
atmosphere, cuisine and service. The restaurant offers an unmatched experience
to the connoisseurs of fine food.
- The Spice Route invites you to an armchair journey to the
wonders of SouthEast Asian cuisine. The Spice Route Courtyard ia a natural
extension to the restaurant and makes for an appealing area for "
dinning out " in season
- 1911 Restaurant is the restaurant with a culinary
fare from the crossroads of the world
- 1911 Bar is the perfect setting for a business pow - wow
or an informal evening, stocked with more than 500 varieties of wines,
liquors & spirits
- Daniel's Tavern traces a culinary journey in the
footsteps of Thomas and William Daniel - the famous landscape painters who
arrived in India in 1786 to paint its unrivalled scenery
- San Gimignano: Divine Italian experience, inspired by the
medieval town in the heart of Tuscany.
- Patiala Peg Bar is a stylish bar ideal for relaxing after
a long day
- The Atrium with its high domed ceiling, creates just the
right atmosphere for a traditional English afternoon tea
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h