Angel’s Villa is tucked away in the heart
of the Petitenget area, close to
Seminyak on Bali’s south-western
The single-storey contemporary villa presents three
bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a 12 x 3 metre
lap pool, an outdoor living space, a semi
open-air living and dining room, a kitchen,
and a relaxation pavilion set within a compact
The style is simple and minimalist,
presenting clean lines, fresh décor and privacy.
The villa is equipped with WiFi Internet access
and numerous other thoughtful considerations for the comfort of the
The artwork includes a number of contemporary paintings and
antique sculptures lovingly collected by the owner
from the East Nusa Tenggara islands of Indonesia.
Angel’s Villa is a mere twenty-five
minutes' drive from the airport, and is conveniently located
for all of the main shops, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots.
The villa is just a few minutes’ walk from a wide choice of
internationally acclaimed restaurants, including the famous Ku
Dé Ta, Hu’u Bar, Living Room and La Lucciola.
It is also within walking distance of a collection of designer
boutiques, and only one kilometre from the magnificent Seminyak
beach, renowned for its world-class surf breaks,
panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets.
- All three of the bedrooms are located poolside, and each is
complemented by a private en-suite bathroom.
- Two of the bedrooms form part of the main building, and the
third bedroom rests within its own self-contained pavilion.
- Each bedroom is accessed from the garden via sliding glass
doors, and each features a cool tiled floor, discreet ceiling lights,
air-conditioning and the additional provision of a ceiling fan.
- Contemporary furnishings in each room include custom built
king-size beds, bedside tables and lamps, floor to ceiling curtains,
full length mirrors, desks and comfy chairs.
- In two of the bedrooms, a dressing area is located behind
the bed and completed by a wall of fitted wardrobes, shelves and
drawers, fashioned in stylish dark wood.
- The third bedroom is also well equipped with a wardrobe and
... & Bathrooms
- Adjacent bathrooms follow a chic black and white theme, and
are accessed from the bedrooms via sliding glass doors.
- Each is fitted with a bathtub, a black marble vanity unit
and white ceramic washbasins.
- Two of the bathrooms present twin washbasins.
- Toilets and rain showers are hidden separately behind
private doors within each bathroom, and are fitted with extractor fans.
- One of bathrooms boasts a rain shower that is open to the
sky; it is encompassed by fluted grey granite walls and a matching
non-slip floor, and is fitted with a fly screen overhead for the
comfort of the guests.
- The other two bathrooms feature indoor rain showers
positioned within spacious cubicles attractively finished with mosaic
tiled splash backs.
Open-air Living Space
The open-air living space is located poolside under an
innovative bamboo roof, which lets in the light while shading guests
from the sun.
This is a delightful place to relax and socialise on deeply
cushioned sofas and ottomans.
Living & Dining Room
The semi open-air living and dining room is cooled by natural
breezes and ceiling fans.
The living area is tastefully furnished with comfortable
sofas, ottomans, floor rugs, and modern white storage units.
It is equipped with
- 39-inch, LCD, flat screen, satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- quality sound speakers
Resting in pride of place is the villa’s namesake, a
19th century carved marble angel from Timor.
A guest washroom is situated off the
The dining area overlooks the swimming pool, and is furnished
with a large rustic table with a glass top, flanked by eight
comfortable cushioned dining chairs.
The kitchen is a dream in black and white, with mosaic tiles,
a marble worktop, a large cooker and a hob. There is also a ceiling fan.
Fully equipped with
- electrical gadgets
- and utensils,
the kitchen provides everything that the staff needs in order
to prepare delicious meals. It is actually two kitchens in one,
boasting a wet and a dry area.
The provision of a separate staff entrance ensures that
guests’ privacy is never disturbed. The staff also uses a separate and
discreet route around the back of the property.
The staff quarters are out of sight and include a
laundry and a generator.
- Road access to Villa (partly paved)
- Swimming pool
- Pool filtration system (bio system)
- Car parking available at the Villa (2spots)
- Main dining table (seats 8 pax)
- Living area(s) without air conditioning (1)
- Ceiling fans in un-air conditioned living area(s) (3)
- All bedrooms air-conditioned
- Welcome drink and cool towel for all arrival times
- Laundry services (extra charge)
- Dry-cleaning services (extra charge)
- Breakfasts included
- Able to organize additional cars and drivers for guests
- Able to organize self drive cars for guests
- Spa treatment
- Service charge
- Passport registration
- Children’s videos and DVDs
- Villa staff willing to assist with children (daytime)
whilst parents present
- Able to arrange after hours baby sitting
AV Systems (In addition to bedrooms)
- DVD player
- iPod speakers dock
- Stereo system with CD player
- Satellite TV
- Coffee machine
- Conventional oven
- Telephone landline
- Mobile telephone
- Local telephone access
- Broadband internet connection (by voucher)
- Internet connection capable (Blue line provider)
- Sit down dinners and small gathering
- Maximum 20 pax
- Safe (in each room)
- 24 hour security
- Daytime security
- Night time security
Extra Facilities / Appliances
- Electrical adaptors
- Hair dryer(s)
- Video / VCD / DVD library
- Board games
- Generator backup during power failures
- Able to provide water pressure during power failure
- Pool Deck Chairs / Sun Loungers
- 4 Butlers
- 1 Cook
- 3 Security guards
- 1 Gardener / pool attendant/driver
Pool, Sundeck and Bale
The 12 x 3 metre lap pool runs the length
of the walled garden, and is directly accessed from each of the
bedrooms and living areas.
The pool is 1.6 metres deep throughout, and is flanked by an
ironwood sundeck at one end, furnished with three sun beds.
No chemicals are used in the pool;
instead it employs an advanced ioniser filter system that is soft on
the earth and gentle on the skin.
A romantic wooden bale is tucked away in a private corner;
this open-sided relaxation pavilion is characterised by a raised floor
furnished with a large mattress and cushions under a thatched roof. It
is fitted with an electric fan, lights and music speakers.
This is another lovely spot for chilling out with a
book, or enjoying an afternoon cocktail.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h