Newly renovated , the all-suites Royal Wing Suites & Spa is recognized as one of the world’s finest hotels offering highly personalized service and attention. Exclusivity at the hotel also extends to the private free-form swimming pool set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens with reserved sunloungers and pool butler service. All suites have large marble bathrooms with circular jacuzzi bathtubs, separate shower, DVD/stereo system and balconies with sunloungers.
The refined ambiance of the Royal Wing Suites & Spa includes gourmet dining in 3 restaurants known for the charm of their superlative service. Caprice, Pattaya's chic restaurant and bar, comes alive each evening with contemporary music, modern cuisine and fine wine.
Situated between Jomtien and Pattaya in a 64-acre private, gated, parkland estate overlooking the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Siam, the multi award-winning Royal Cliff Beach Resort is a totally self-contained luxury beach resort offering a choice of four 5-star hotels each with its own distinct style and ambience: from cheerful and vibrant to secluded and tranquil, from refined and elegant to exclusive and luxurious.
Pattaya is located southeast of Bangkok along the East Coast of Thailand. The Royal Cliff Beach Resort is situated south of Pattaya about 5 km (approx. 5 mins by car) from the city centre. Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok to Pattaya: 135 km (approx. 90 mins by car), Pattaya to Bangkok: 145 km (approx. 2 hours by car).
The Royal Wing & Spa offers:
- Royal Wing Suite: The 1 bedroom Royal Wing Suite offers spacious accommodations with a classical Thai decor that extends from the lounge through the bedroom. The decadent marble bathroom features a circular jacuzzi and a separate walk-in shower. One of the two balconies that the Royal Wing Suite features comes coplete with a pair of sunloungers and the other with a tble and two chairs. The suite also has a Hi-Fi digital entertainment system with television and DVD/VCD player available for both the lounge and the bedroom.
- Presidential Suite: Extremely spacious and decorated with a blend of modern and classical Thai styles, each of the 3 bedrooms of thr Presidential Suite has its own private living area, bathroom and flower-filled balconies with both sunloungers as well as tables & chairs and its own private entrance. The lounge and dining area are fronted with large windows offering panoramic views across the bay. There is also a bar / kitchenette adjacent to the dining area. The Presidential Suite has its own private butler and Beach Sala where guests can relax or entertain.
- Individual Air-Conditioning
- Private Safe
- Balcony or Terrace
- Satellite TV
- In-house Movies (on extra charge)
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Tea / Coffee Maker
- IDD Telephone
- Beach bag and towels.
Royal Cliff Beach Resort- Services and Facilities
- Check-in 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out 12:00 hrs.
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Free, robotic interior & exterior car parks
- 2 Helipads
- Tour counter
- Electricity 220 volts
- Laundry, dry cleaning & pressing service
- Clinic with resident nurse and doctor on call
- Limousine services
- Currency exchange
- Lotus Club Lounge (Exclusively for the guests of Royal Cliff Grand Hotel & Spa)
- Beauty Salon / Hairdresser
- Shopping Arcades
- Florist counter
- Beach elevator
- Postal service
- Business Centre
- 24-hour ATM.
Royal Cliff Beach Resort- Sports & Recreation
- 5 swimming pools (Royal Wing Suites & Spa pool is exclusively for Royal Wing Suites & Spa guests)
- Royal Cliff Sports & Fitness Club (fitness centre with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, sauna / steam room, table tennis, swimming pools, 7 floodlit tennis courts & 2 squash courts)
- Tropical park with jogging trail
- Water sports - jet ski, water ski, scuba diving, deep sea fishing (operated by outside concessionaire)
- 4 hole golf pitch & putt within the resort
- 18 championship standard golf courses in the area
- Royal Cliff School of Thai Culinary Arts (Thai cooking classes by the master chefs)
Royal Cliff Beach Resort- Families & Children
- Children’s play area (indoor)
- Children’s pools
- Babysitting by arrangement
- Children’s Paradise (outdoor play area)
- Baby cots / Highchairs
- Children’s menu.
Royal Cliff Beach Resort- Meeting & Facilities
Extensive meeting facilities including 3 ballrooms, a total of 54 meeting rooms including the Pattaya Exhibition and Convention Hall (PEACH) : a multipurpose convention and exhibition centre (hall divisible into 9 separate sections) with a capacity for up to 8,000 persons in theatre-style seating, Comprehensive incentive programmes available. Dedicated conference & incentive specialists based at the resort.
Royal Cliff Beach Resort- Cliff Spa
Located in both the Royal Cliff Grand Hotel & Spa and the Royal Wing Suites & Spa, the Cliff Spa offers a full range of health and beauty treatments including facials, body and Ayurvedic treatments, massages, deluxe and full day spa programmes, all in the privacy of 18 treatment suites.
Food & Beverages
Caprice Restaurant & Bar
Caprice Restaurant & Bar is conceived as the first designer restaurant of Pattaya offering modern, new world cuisine and fine wines in a chic, modern, sophisticated setting. For those who want something special, to enjoy great food and drinks in a truly modern and stylish setting, Caprice is the place to dine.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Restaurant Open from: 18:30 – 22:30 hrs Daily
Bar Open from: 18:00 to 23:30 hrs daily / Seating: 45 pax air-conditioned; 36 pax al fresco.
Dine al fresco in a colonial poolside setting. International dishes served during lunch time and the Caprice menu for dinner.
Open from: 7:00 to 11:00 hrs (Breakfast) / 11:00 to 22:30 hrs (Lunch / Dinner) daily
Seating: 36 pax al fresco.
An oasis in the heart of the luxurious Royal Wing & Spa pool. Open for lunch, snacks and afternoon tea.
Open from: 11:00 to 17:00 hrs daily
Seating: 32 pax al fresco.
Enjoy a quiet drink as you relax in the beautiful and panoramic marble lobby.
Open from: 10:00 to 22:00 hrs daily
Seating: 26 pax air-conditioned.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h