The Kala is a lifestyle resort that offers
something more than just a being in a resort itself... it tends to give
the guest a touch of Samui and a get-away experience to be remembered.
The Kala’s approach to provide guests needs
is about tailoring service individually whether it means they will have
breakfast late in the afternoon, a day out fishing or private dinner to
Common goal is to go beyond the luxury hotel and
The guests are invited to enter into the lifestyle of the
extraordinary and enjoy a quality of service beyond their expectations.
The main focus lies on giving guests unimaginable amount of
surprises that are worth remembering.
The decorative objects and furniture in The Kala
will make you feel like staying in your own private gallery.
“The Kala Experience” is meant to be light years
ahead of the city hotels. The feeling has been linked to “being slipped
the keys to an incredibly stylish friend’s home”.
Kala is the Thai word for "Coconut Shell".
The Kala is perfectly positioned
on the Lamai District of Koh Samui Island overlooking the gulf of Siam.
The Kala proudly stands at one of the top
tourist destinations in Thailand – Koh
Samui. Within Samui lies an untouched skyline of
mountainous forests and waterfalls that can be seen with sheer luster.
The entirety of the island rest unto the surrounding surge of the sea,
glittering beaches and golden sands sums up your ideal paradise.
The Kala provides transfer from Airport/
Ferry to Resort - Resort to Airport/ Ferry on extra charge.
A selection of all sea view accommodation consists of 30
deluxe rooms and 8 pool villas designed specially
to satisfy individual guest’s needs.
Each room is incorporated with an adherence to comfort and
elegance, with a permeation of space complimented by the signature
The furnishing is antique and elegant, a representation of
simplicity and an ideal home in which to re-embrace peace, harmony and
Room Types Available:
- Deluxe Rooms
- Deluxe Suites
- Duplex Pool Villas
- Presidential Villa
- Cumulus Skyline Balcony
- Stratus Skyline Balcony
- Cirrus Skyline Balcony
- Nimbus Skyline Balcony
- Kaza Villa
- Buko Villa
- Coconus Villa
- Goz Villa
- On Villa
- Nariwan Villa
- Yok Villa
- Kalapa Villa
- Complete Amenities from Natural Coconut
- Simple stylish accommodation
- Complete with fine antiques
- Panorama Sea view rooms
- Private exotic outdoor dining
- Romantic Moon Bath Terrace
- Electronic Personal mini-safe
- CD & DVD player / MP3 Player / Satellite TV
- Mini bar and Refrigerator
- Wardrobe and Hairdryer
- Bathroom (2-3 separate rain shower areas for Pool Villa)
- Private Pool in all villas made from imported Balinese
- High speed internet access
- Major Credit Card Accepted
- Laundry Service
- Daily Newspapers
- Room Service
- Unlimited time for breakfast
- Staff invisibility for the guest privacy
- Free Wireless Internet Access throughout the resort
- Function and Meeting Room with state of the art AV equipment
- Foreign exchange service
- Business center services
- Guest Relations desk
- Butler service for Oceanbed villas and La Canna villas
- Samui Airport greeting and transportation
- Baby sitting
- Doctor on call
- Check-in time 02:00pm and check-out time 12:00pm
- Two swimming pools
- Pool Bar
- 15 meters infinity pool made from imported Balinese Stones
- Yoga Classes
- Private Fishing
- Tours and travel arranged on your behalf
- Boutique shop
Food & Beverages
The Rabbit Bar
The Rabbit Bar takes its name from the
belief that those born in the year of the rabbit may bring good fortune
upon themselves and their family by growing and cultivating the coconut
tree. The bar itself is a stylish and comfortable hang-out, ideal as
spot to enjoy before and after dinner drinks or as a special night out.
Open : 02:00pm – 11:00pm
The Lobby Lounge
The Lobby lounge is an antique gallery
setting serving your favorite hot and cold beverages plus delicious
appetizers overlooking the panoramic view of the gulf of Thailand.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h