The Palace is a 5 star deluxe property in Ras al Khaimah and when complete, it will be the jewel of the Al Hamra Hotels Management Group portfolio.It has a beautifull landscaped golf course on one side and 1.5 km's of private beach access on the other side.The Palace has 300 hotel rooms, all at a luxurious 72 m2 in size, plus 166 hotel apartments.Some of the other features include Royal and Diplomatic Suites, Deluxe Spa, 7 uniquely themed restaurants and coffee shops, seminar and meeting rooms' facilities for 400 peaple, plus the Cigar Bar and Piano lounges which will be located on the 13th floor offering magnificinent views os coastline.In terms of luxury, Al Hamra Palace is equal to the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi and the clear arabesque style of the hotel is very much in keeping with the unique style of the Emirate.
- Total number of rooms:300
- Total Apartments : 166
- Royal & Diplomatic Suites
Food & Beverages
- Cafe Restaurant.Interactive buffet counter and an open kitchen.200 seats and 200seats outside during winter.
- Indian Restaurant.Tan doors and a charcoal grill.Menu will consist of tan door.Specialities like kebabs and selected curries.100 seats.
- Japanese restaurant
3.1 tetami rooms
3.2 sushi and sashimi bar and seating
3.3 teppanyaki tables with reception lounge
3.4 yakitori section
3.5 shabu shabu tables
3.6 normal tablesfor an a la carte
3.7 sake cellar
150 seats divided into all the sections
- Continental Restaurant and Bar
Classic French Cuisine in Liaison with a famous Michelin Star Chef.60-80 including a private dining room.Additional seats can be added on the terrace.
- Ballroom with arrival hall, pre-function spaces and meeting rooms.Sufficient for 400 pax.
- Bavarian Beer Cellar with its own brewing facility.80seats inside and 150 seats outside during winter in a beer garden setting
- Lobby Lounge and Bar.Serving coffee specialities, tea, cakes and pastries, etc.80 seats lounge type.
- Emirati/ Gulf Restaurant.This reataurant will pay tribute to the area.80-100 plus 2 private dining rooms for VIP's.
- Thai Restaurant.Decorated in traditional but contemporary style this restaurant features authentic Thai food with original ingredients imported from Thailand.Also featured in this outlet is a small boutique to sell spices, silk wares, cook books and typical Thai handicraft items.85 Seats.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h