Situated in the heart of the left bank, Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse immerses guests in Paris’s rich culture and refined elegance. Montparnasse emerged as the center of Parisian intellectual life at the start of the 20th century and continues to be the city’s artistic hub.
Just beyond the hotel’s front door, the Saint-Germain-des-Près and Luxembourg Gardens are is in easy walking distance, and the Eiffel Tower is only 10 minutes away by subway.
The Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Orsay museum, the Rodin Museum, and the Sorbonne University are all in close proximity to the hotel.
One of Europe’s largest in-hotel meeting centres, the hotel offers a venue for any occasion.
The hotel’s many amenities include a fitness room and the hotel’s restaurant, Montparnasse ’25. An array of Montparnasse Quarter etchings and French “art de vivre” enhance the guest rooms.
Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse is close to the Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain-des-Près, which was home to the existentialist movement and houses many of the cafés Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir frequented.
The cafés in Montparnasse, such as Rotonde le Select, Le Dome, La Closerie des Lilas, and La Coupole retain the rich history of intellectual and artistic life from the turn of the 20th century.
Puccini captured the essence of Bohemian life and immortalized this neighborhood in his legendary opera, La Boheme.
The hotel is near all of the major tourist attractions of Paris, such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, the Rodin, and the Orsay Museums.
Lovers of Paris will discover the picturesque streets of Saint-Germain-des-Près, rue de Sèvre where shop windows reflect the elegance of French fashion designers, rue Bonaparte where art galleries, bookshops, and antiques shops will charm you one after the other.
A shopping center featuring famous department stores like Galeries Lafayette is only a five-minute walk from the hotel.
An Air France coach terminal is at your service. Buses depart every 30 minutes for Charles de Gaulle Airport and every 12 minutes for Orly Airport from a bus stop opposite the hotel.
- Cathedrale Notre Dame 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Museum D`Orsay 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Eiffel Tower 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Louvre Museum 4.0 km/2.5 miles
- Casino d'Enghien Les Bains 27.0 km/16.8 miles
- Feucherolles Golf Course 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Disneyland® Resort Paris 43.0 km/26.7 miles
Towering 25 stories high, Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse offers 953 spacious guest rooms and suites.
- Original etchings and lithographs decorate the walls of all rooms, symbolizing the cultural and artistic heritage of the Montparnasse Quarter, while maintaining a perfect harmony with the French ‘art de vivre’.
- Unique panoramic views of Paris add to the decidedly welcoming ambiance of your chicly appointed surroundings.
- All guest rooms provide a fully-stocked mini-bar, satellite television, and in-room movies.
- Perfect for business as well, the rooms offer International Direct Dialing, smartly designed work areas, and are all equipped with High Speed Internet Access.
- Spacious family rooms are equipped with two double/double beds and can accommodate up to four people.
- Warm blue tones and a contemporary style create an elegant ambiance in our 35 large suites. All are technologically equipped and offer a panoramic view of Paris.
- The 24 innovative duo rooms make it possible to transform your guest room into a work and meeting room, in a matter of minutes.
- Data Port
- Non-Smoking Room
- Satellite Channels
- Wake-up Service
- International Direct Dialing
- Mini Bar
- Air-Conditioned Room
- Cable Channels
- Handicap Accessible Room
- High Speed Internet Access
- Full-Length Mirror
- Connecting Room
- Alarm Clock
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Family Room
- In-Room Safe
- Trouser Press
- Television with Remote Control
- In-Room Movies
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms. Fees on certain amenities/services may apply.
Features & Activities
Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse is world renowned for the attention paid to detail and dedication to exemplary customer service.
In addition to all of the global features and activities you would expect at Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse, impeccable service is promised at every turn.
- A fitness facility provides ample opportunity for recreation, complete with panoramic views of Paris.
- Available 24 hours a day, the renowned “clef d’or” Concierge can assist with arranging tickets for excursions throughout the country, booking flights, and reserving tickets for operas and theatres, as well as babysitting services and finding amusements for small visitors.
- Open 24 hours a day, the business centre provides a complete range of computer equipment and secretarial assistance.
- Catering to the modern business traveller’s and meeting organiser’s needs, The Document desk Le Méridien by Newworks is a unique graphic and digital service available 24/7.
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Public Areas
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- Express Check-Out
- Handicap Accessible Facilities
- Smoke Detectors
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Multilingual Staff
- Childcare Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Laundry Service
- Express Check-In
- Covered Parking Facilities (Charge)
- Fitness Facility
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
Dogs are allowed. A daily fee will be added to the room rate per dog.
Food & Beverages
Dining Delectable cuisine, exceptional views, and the tastes of the city await at the restaurants and bar of Hotel Pullman Paris Montparnasse.
It’s all about elegance, taste, and refinement in Montparnasse' 25, so there is no surprise that this address is recommended by the most savvy guide books. Dine in a refined setting, where the main tones are silver and black lacquer.
The Modigliani reproductions and photographic artwork evoke the prestigious history of the Parisian left bank.
Indulge yourself with the talented chef Christian Moine’s exceptional creations – a subtle mixture of delicate flavours to enjoy in an atmosphere inspired by the 1920's.
The Restaurant Justine opens the doors of its culinary art gallery within the 14th district in the heart of Paris.
Imagine a canvas of delicate dishes. The artist, the Executive Chef Jean-Luc Reymond, creates an extensive palette of flavours displayed on a sumptuous buffet for lunch and dinner.
A gorgeous selection of refined cheeses and irresistible sweet morsels are fashioned by our pastry chef.
The friendly atmosphere at Le Café Atlantic is a great place to relax, snack, or have a light meal any time of the day.
Restaurants & Lounges
- Le Café Atlantic
- Cuisine: Bar Menu
- Hours: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM; 6:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- Atmosphere: Cocktails/Snacks
- Montparnasse '25
- Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Restaurant Justine
- Hours: Daily 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM; 7:00 PM - 10:30 PM; Monday - Saturday 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Atmosphere: Contemporary Culinary Art
- Setting: Theme Restaurant
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 12:00 h
Check-out: until 10:00 h