Ilianthos Village Luxury Hotel & Suites
Located on the award-winning sandy beach of Agia Marina Crete, on walking-distance from Platanias Crete and only a 20 minutes drive away from the town of Chania, Ilianthos Village beach hotel Crete features 41 luxuriously appointed one and two bedroom suites with complete kitchenettes, thoughtfully composed living areas, and furnished balconies and patios. Ilianthos Village beach hotel Chania boasts direct beach access, while guests are only steps away from a variety of water sports all hosted on the most clean and wonderful beach of Chania Agia Marina. Shopping and evening entertainment of the downtown area in Platanias is within 10 minutes walk away.
The Ilianthos Village Luxury Hotel is situated at the magnificent Beach of Agia Marina, a few kilometres of Downtown Chania City and 40 minutes from Chania Airport. The Hotel gives you the possibility to explore the surroundings and the Island itself. It is ideal for those who want to savor unique moments at the most beautiful beaches of Chania.
Located on the west coast of Crete, the county of Chania is the most mountainous area of Crete and is dwarfed by the imposing mass of the White Mountains range, about 40 km long. The tallest peak (Pachnes, 2453m) has snow up to May! There are four mountain shelters (Kallegris, Tavri, Svourichti, Volikas). The range spans from the west to east and vanishes close to the prefecture of Rethymno, having formed many plateaus such as Omalos (altitude 1080 metres) and Askifou (altitude 730 metres) and having been divided by wild gorges and ravines of exceptional beauty like that of Agia Irene, Samaria, Aradena, Imbrou and many more along the way. It generously allows a big fertile plain to unfold in the north, fertilizing it with its abundant water sources which transform into life-giving rivers, its biggest being Platanias (ancient Iardano) and Kiliaris.
The plains of Kisamos, Chania, Armeni and Georgioupolis end up in the densely populated and tourist developed beaches of the Cretan Sea. The roughly chiselled shore is characterized by four long peninsulas that share the same names with the promontories of Gramvousa, Spatha, Akrotiri and Drepanos in between which the four large and accessible gulfs of Kisamos, Chania, Souda and Georgioupolis are formed, the second to last one harbouring the largest and safest port in Greece. North and west, the county is surrounded by sea, while the south side of the island, facing the Lybian sea, has the longest sunny days in Europe.
Our Suites can accommodate up to 8 people. They consist of one, two or four -twin bedded rooms, separate living room area with two single sofa beds (normal size beds), fully fitted marble bathroom with bathtub, balcony or terrace and are fully air-conditioned. The fully equipped kitchenette includes all the necessities for in-room dining, and along with the dining table all our guests can enjoy anything from a sunny breakfast to a family feast.
All the Junior Suites, Suites & Maizonettes are equipped with:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Color Satellite TV
- Marble floors
- Refrigerator(Mini Bar Service on request)
- Fully equipped Kitchenette
- Coffee making facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fully equipped Balcony
Each of the well furnished and nicely decorated apartment-suites is a welcoming retreat ideal for both, families and couples, who will surely enjoy more value for their vacation money while staying with us.
Your choice of accommodation includes :
- The Junior Suites - Spacious studios with garden view, approx. 40sqm. big, with fully fitted marble Bathroom with bathtub, suitable for handicapped guests, for 2 - 4 people.
- The Suites - One bedroom Suites on the ground or the upper level, approx. 45sqm. big, with 1 Bedroom and 1 Living room as well as 1 fully fitted Marble Bathroom with Bathtub, for 2 - 4 people
- Our delightful Suite Maisonettes & the Honeymoon Suite Maisonette on the upper floor, approx. 55sqm. big, with 2 fully fitted Marble Bathrooms with bathtub, for 2-5 people.
- The Grand Suites - Suites or Maizonettes, suitable for larger families, approx.68sqm. big, with 2 Bedrooms, 1 Living room, as well as 2 (or 3 for the maizonette) fully fitted Marble Bathrooms with bathtub, for 4 - 6 people
- The Mega Suite - Our 4 Bedroom Suite, approx. 150sqm. big, with 2 fully fitted Marble Bathrooms, 1 with Jacuzzi bathtub and 1 with Shower, for 6-8 people. The Suite also has a full size fully equipped kitchen, huge living room and private veranda. Facilities include: Washing machine, Jacuzzi bathtub, individual air-condition units in all rooms, private study with a small collection of books.
Dive into Cool water: The endless blue beach, right in front of you, is ready to give you both peace and adventure. Ilianthos Village, just a few meters off the seashore welcomes you to a delightful, comfortable and cool place where the sea and the water are its principal characteristics. The blue sea, the main pool and the children's pool crave to freshen you up.
Exercise and Pleasure: If you want to exercise and keep in good shape, visit the fitness center as well as the billiard room, the sauna and Jacuzzi.
Facilities & Services
- Airport / Port Transfer Service(extra charge)
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Bar Restaurant
- Beach Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Towels
- Billiard (Pool) Table
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Games / Play Room
- Indoor Children's Playground
- Internet Corner
- Jaccuzi Swimming Pool
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Lobby Lounge
- Parking Area
- Pool Bar
- Pool Snack Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Room Service
- Shower & Changing Room
- Snack Bar
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Swimming Pool for children
- Table Tennis
- Toilets for disabled people
- Travel Desk
Food & Beverages
Our restaurant is available for casual dining, featuring an extensive selection of excellent wines that will delight the most discerning enthusiast. Thoughtfully composed by our experienced chef, the menu’s lively spirit includes traditional Greek dishes and fresh seafood, carefully prepared with the infamous Cretan Olive Oil, herbs and spices. In our veranda next to the sea water you will experience the Mediterranean Cuisine at its best, looking to satisfy even the most demanding taste, as well as our young guests. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Additionally, room service is only a phone call away and is available until late.
Main Bar & Pool Bar :
Our pool bar area is a gathering place offering a sun deck where the most friendly, proffesional bartenders and servers will make you feel like at home. Come to join the art of conversation or sit back, relax, and enjoy the magnificent ocean view, as if you were sitting or sunbathing on the sundeck of a cruise ship. Should you wish to take a dive in the crystal clear cool waters, the golden sandy beach is right in front of you. Swim and let your children play all day long in the most safe and clean waters. With excellent refreshing cocktails, long drinks, beers, coffee, ice creams and snacks, coupled with traditional local spirits and served both on deck and on the beach, be rest assured to enjoy your holiday at Crete at the most convenient prices.
- Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:00 (Buffet),(at the restaurant)
- Lunch: 13:00 - 14:30 (Buffet),(at the restaurant)
- Dinner: 19:00 - 21:00 (Buffet),(at the restaurant)
- Drinks: 11:00 - 22:30 All soft drinks and alcoholics are to be served at the main bar, EXCEPT during Lunch and Dinner hours which will be served at the restaurant.
- Snacks: 11:00 - 12:30 Hot or Cold Appetizers (At the pool bar) 16:30 - 18:00
Biscuits or cakes and ice cream (At the pool bar)
- Coffee/Tea: 11:00 - 22:30 At the pool bar we serve Filter coffee and several Tea flavors
The selections of our drinks are the below(served at the pool bar):
- Fruit Punch (without alcohol)
- Fruit juices
- Soft Drinks
- Alcohols-Spirits (local alcohols)
- Liqueur (locals)
- Local beer (draught)
- Local Wine (White Or Red)
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h