Appropriately named after a sun god who was the child
of Ouranos (sky) and Gaia (earth) these villas combine the elements of
What better than to spend a summer or even winter
holiday on this peaceful island staying in one of these two
beautiful villas tastefully decorated in the Greek
style and known as Helios (the
sun) and Selene (the moon) -
children of Hyperion.
The villas are modern in design and with
first class amenities.
Looking down to the village of Aghia Pelaghia with
its sweeping sandy beach and typical tavernas the villas are also
within a short walk of the secluded bay of Lygaria.
You can enjoy romantic balmy summer evenings in the
garden cooking on the b.b.q as the sun sets and the lights appear in
Ideally situated for quick access to the main road which is
easily reached from the villas, this road takes you to Heraklion
town and its airport (20 minutes away) in one direction, and to the
west of the island in the other, passing through the towns of Rethymnon
and Hania as it weaves its way to Kastelli.
Each villa sleeps up to six and offers:
- Sitting room with bamboo furniture and ceiling-to-floor windows offering
panoramic views throughout.
- 2 Bedrooms (one double/one twin) with en suite bathrooms.
- An extra sofa bed (sleeps two).
- An extra bathroom.
- Separate bar area with furniture, leading to veranda.
- Plunge pool.
- Heated outside Jacuzzi on the balcony of the top floor.
- Master bedroom, with a breathtaking view of Aghia Pelagia.
- Two verandas with magnificent view.
- Parking place.
- Barbeque facilities.
- Two sandy beaches within ten minutes walk.
- Open plan well equipped kitchen consisting of stove, fridge, kettle,
coffee machine e.t.c.
- Use of microwave oven.
- Laundry area with washing machine.
- Use of iron with board.
- Air conditioning in all rooms.
- Satellite television.
- Television in each bedroom.
- DVD player.
- Use of hair dryers.
- Use of garden chairs and umbrellas.
- Use of baby cot.
- Use of high chair.
- Use of safe.
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
- Philoxenia package (to include a welcome fruit basket and a
welcome Food & Beverage pack).
- Sheets and towels (but not beach towels) provided upon
- Maid service twice a week ( applicable only for those
staying minimum one week). Additional cleaning can be arranged for
- Coiffure Service (appointment to be arranged one day in
advance at an additional charge and only upon request).
- Private cook (to be arranged prior to arrival at an
additional charge and only upon request).
- Reflexology /stress relief (appointment to be arranged one
day in advance with an appointed reflexologist and holistic
practitioner at an additional charge and only upon request).
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h