The Hotel “CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa” is amongst the best that Crete has to offer. You will truly enjoy every day of your holiday in this special place and definitely feel that you would want to spend your holiday with us again.
This property was built in a modern architectural style and is divided in 355 rooms and small bungalows with 2 or 3 storeys, pastel colored, built terrace, hillside and overlooking the sea. For your convenience: main restaurant with indoor and outdoor panoramic view (international and local cuisine buffet varied at will), snack bar, TV lounge, shops, indoor disco, meeting rooms.
There are 355 rooms including 9 Promo Double Rooms 25-35 m2, 47 Standard Double Rooms 25-30 m2, 140 Standard Double 25-30 m2, 115 Standard Double Rooms 30-35 m2, 23 Family Rooms with 2 bedrooms 30-40 m2, 9 Family Rooms with 2 bedrooms Maisonette style 30-40 m2, 6 Junior Suites Maisonette Style 30-40 m2, 2 Junior Suites 25-30 m2, 2 VIP Suites 40-45 m2 and 2 VIP Master Suites 90-100m2.
All rooms are fully equipped with Individually adjustable Air Condition, Mini fridge, Satellite T.V., Balcony or Terrace with table and chairs, Bath / Shower, Direct dial phone, Safe Deposit Box and Hairdryer
Guests in VIP Suites or VIP Master Suites will have additional bathrobes & slippers, Flat screen TV, coffee & tea maker, CD/DVD Player, daily beach towels, unlimited use of the a la carte restaurant, daily refill of the Mini Bar with water and soft drinks and luxurious bath amenities.
Zeus Main Restaurant
- Early breakfast from 05:00 to 07:30 (Continental)
- Breakfast from 7:30 to 10:00 (American buffet)
- Dinner from 19:00 to 21:30 (buffet)
Artemis Pool Bar
- For long sleepers from 10:00 to 11:00 (Continental)
- Lunch from 12:30 to 15:30
- Snacks from 11:00 to 18:00
- Afternoon tea from 15:00 to 17:00
Ira a la carte Restaurant: from 19.00 to 22.00
All our Guests can enjoy dinner for free once per stay in our a la carte Restaurant (Reservation required).
All Inclusive Description 2013
All indoor seating is non-smoking
Long trousers and appropriate dress code for dinner only
- At the Zeus Main Theme Restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning
- Buffet Style, Show Cooking
Sunday Brunch (08.00-10.00) with local champagne & salmon
Early continental breakfast (05.00-07.30)
Late continental breakfast (10.00-11.00) at the Artemis Pool Bar
Early breakfast and lunch basket upon reservation till 20:00 one day before
Lunch (12.30- 15.30)
- At the Ermis Restaurant with grill (meat, fish & vegetables), spaghetti, pizza, gyros, pommes frites, sandwiches, fresh salads and desserts
- Self Service for Food and Drinks: House Wine, Water, Beer and soft drinks.
Snacks (11.00-18.00) a wide range of snacks, pizza, deserts and ice cream, at the Pools & Beach
Coffee-Tea time (15.00-17.00) at all Pools & Beach
- Seven different theme nights at the Main theme restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning
- Fish Night
- Cretan Night
- Italian Night
- International Night
- Mexican Night
- Gala Dinner
- Greek Night
- According to night: Theme Buffet, daily different salads, cold and hot starters, fruits, pastries.
- Show Cooking: Fish, Meat, Vegetables and Pizza.
- Cretan corner, Diet Corner, Découpage
- Fresh cutting salad corner, special corner, biological products
- Self Service for Food. Service for all drinks: Wine (bottled), Water (bottled), Beer and soft drinks.
Ira a La Carte Restaurant: (19.00-22.00)
Where our Guests can enjoy dinner for free once per stay (Reservation required).
- Table service for food and beverages
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurant
Special events on extra charge
- Lobster candlelight dinner.
- Sea Food and day catch fresh fish dinner.
- Grand Fiesta once per Week.
Dionysus Lobby Bar (17.30-01.00)
Ermis Pool Bar (10.00-18.00)
Artemis Pool Bar (10.00-18.00)
Poseidon Beach Bar (10.00-18.00)
Olympus Disco 23.00-02.00
In All Inclusive formula bars we serve (from 10:00 till 23:00) a choice of local spirits, seasonal cocktails, alcoholic drinks, long drinks, water, beers, local wine, filter coffee, cacao, tea, soft drinks, fruit juices.
All Pool Bars are opened according to the weather conditions
Drinks on extra charge
- Import and Premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne, etc
- Fresh juices are also on extra charge.
Dionysus Bar (23.00-01.00)
Olympus Disco (23.00-02.00)
Hotel reserves the right to choose the brands of imported or local spirits, soft drinks, coffees, beers and water.