At day break the light beams will gently caress you out of Morpheus (God of Sleep) Land and lead you for a refreshing swim in the privacy of your pool, before enjoying your breakfast with natural Cretan products and be filled with energy for the rest of your day. When the Sun is going down, it paints red the distant Sitia Mountains (Eastern end of Crete), offering you a sensational visual experience, while you are enjoying an aperitif or your dinner. Vacationing in Elounda Solfez Villa s, is a journey into all of your senses, an experience to carry with you for life and share with your loved ones back home.
Elounda Solfez Villas are located in elounda, in Eastern Crete, Greece. Arranged on a hill, as on a music pentagram, the elounda Solfez Villas offer breathtaking views over the Mirabello Bay and the Aegean Sea.
A car is mandatory for transportation from and to the villas and experiencing Elounda and the surrounding areas to the fullest.
Each villa (aprox.94 m2) is ideal for 4-6 people, arranged on three floors. The main entrance on the first floor leads to a comfortable living room with a fireplace while adjoined is a fully equipped kitchen as in a private home. Both rooms share a large balcony that offers an unobstructed view of the Cretan landscape.
A staircase leads to the ground floor that includes two bedrooms suitable for single or double bed, sharing a bathroom with shower plus washing & dryer machine installation.
The third floor is occupied by one more double bed bedroom with private shower & WC. A sun terrace with pergola provides views over the mesmerizing blue of Aegean Sea.
All villas are equipped with manually controlled A/C, Solar boilers, satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet access, home cinema, telephone and electronic safe.
Exterior areas: The private, 24 m2, swimming pool is placed in front of the ground floor, offering a panoramic view of the landscape. It is part of a spacious 140m2 sun terrace with pergola and BBQ for unforgettable memories. On the front end of each villa, lies its private garden, filled with Cretan herbs and various flowers and trees to excite and stimulate your sense of smell. Outdoor Facilities:
- Balcony pergola ideal for breakfast, on the second level
- Private swimming pool (24 sq. m.) with hydro massage
- Sun lounge chairs
- Garden with Cretan Herbs, flowers and trees
- Outdoor dining area covered by a wooden pergola
- Private parking space
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- House keeping, three times per week’s stay. Five full sets of towels and bed linen available in the villa for your convenience.
- Pool cleaning once per day
- Farewell gift upon departure
Services on request:
- Six Senses Spa, awarded as “Best spa in the world” by Sunday Times (located within 2 min drive from the villas. Appointment mandatory)
- Gourmet (Michelin Star) restaurant (Appointment mandatory)
- 9 hole par 3 Golf Course (Handicap 54)
- Various traditional gastronomy taverns & restaurants
- Transfer from and to from the airport
- Car rental (pick up available from the airport)
- Yacht / boat hire
- Full range Water Sports & Diving (PADI)
- Personal Chef or Cook
- Butler service
- Organized Excursions to every sightseeing area.
- Open air Cinema
- Beauty treatments (hair / nails)
- Laundry service / dry cleaning
- Baby sitting
- Doctor on call (Regional hospital within 10km with available doctors from every specialty)
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h