The sumptuously decorated guestrooms in the main building, the cool garden
bungalows laid out in three villages and the gorgeous suites and villas make the
Creta Palace stand in a class of its own. Sea views extend to
the Venetian Fortress in the old town of Rethymnon whilst secluded bungalows
have direct access to the multi-coloured gardens.
Standard accommodation include:
Double Room, main building (sea or garden view)
The elegant rooms are decorated in rich satins and brocades. Many rooms
have a lounge area that can be converted to a child’s bed. En-suite marble
Bungalow (Garden Room) (sea or garden view)
The airy bungalows nestle in the multicoloured gardens. Marble and local
stone accentuate the cool marine colours of the furnishings. Many rooms have a
lounge area that can be converted to a child’s bed, En-suite marble bathroom.
All guestrooms feature:
- Private marble bathrooms
- Direct-dial telephone
- Wake-up calls (automatic)
- Fridge (or mini bar in Famous Class accommodation)
- Satellite TV
- Music / radio
- Safe deposit box
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Electric shaver outlet, 120 Volts
Luxury suites, villas and Royal Pavilions combined with personal service and
private facilities - Famous Class is simply the very best at selected.
Famous Class Services
- Express check-in
- private a la carte dining
- welcome basket with fruit wine and champagne
- Bulgari toiletries in your bathroom
- newspaper or magazine in your language
- selected gift
A magnificent villa on the beachfront, 226 m²
This impressive two-storey villa has comfortable furnishings, exclusive handmade
furniture and designer fabrics in aquamarine and cream tones. Through a private
entrance and courtyard one enters the glamorous ground floor, 163 m² with two
seating areas, dining area, TV, music, direct dial phone, independent
air-conditioning, mini bar, WC.
On reaching the upper floor one enters the private lounge/antechamber that leads
into the master bedroom. Wooden floors, sloping ceilings, training bike, fridge,
cordless telephones, all add to the unashamed luxury. The en-suite marble
bathroom is complete with Jacuzzi bathtub, 2 basins, telephone & TV.
Also on the first floor is a junior double bedroom with marble bathroom. The
balconies offer unrivalled sea views.
The private garden with private pool, sitting and dining areas with rattan
furniture on the shady terrace, sun loungers with soft mattresses.
Deluxe 1-Bedroom Bungalow Suite
Sea front with private pool, 146 m²
Luxurious stone-built bungalows with hand-carved furniture and designer fabrics
in aquamarine shades. One enters through a private courtyard into a spacious
lounge/dining area. The grand master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite
marble bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, separate shower & WC. The suite has
all modern facilities: TV with integrated music, direct dial cordless phones,
independent air-conditioning, safe & minibar. The walled garden, leading
down to the beach, offers a private pool, sitting and dining areas with rattan
furniture on the shady terrace, sun loungers with soft mattresses.
Deluxe 1-Bedroom Suite
Main building, penthouse, sea view, 86 m²
The suites combine exquisite furnishings and plush carpets, exclusively handmade
furniture all in aquamarine tones. The dreamy master bedroom is equipped with TV
with integrated music, direct dial cordless phones, training bike and en-suite
marble bathroom with two basins and separate WC. The elegant lounge features a
dining corner, mini bar, direct dial telephone and TV with integrated music,
electronic safe. The suites are situated on the corners of the penthouse thus
offering panoramic views over the beach.
Deluxe Junior Suite VIP room
Main building, penthouse, sea/pool view, 50 m²
The Junior Suites, with high oblique ceilings, combine exquisite furnishings and
plush carpets, exclusively handmade furniture all in aquamarine tones. The open
plan lounge/bedroom also offers a dressing area and en-suite marble bathroom
with two basins and separate WC. Additional features include: mini bar, direct
dial telephone and TV with integrated music, electronic safe. From the balcony,
with its romantic furniture, guests will discover the breathtaking views.
Junior Bungalow Suite
Beach front, direct sea view, 60m²
These bungalows have an open-plan bedroom and lounge area featuring exclusively
handmade furniture and private marble bathroom. TV with integrated music, direct
dial phone, independent air-conditioning, safe & minibar.
Deam Villa Corfu
Deluxe Bungalow Suite
This typical Corfiot Villa stretches on two levels, with or without private
pool, literally hanging over the sea. Luxurious, richly appointed lounge &
dining areas, decorated in earthly tones and opening onto the pool with
sunbathing deck and the sea.
On the upper floor, the master bedroom is decorated in romantic tones, with high
wooden ceiling. Marble bathroom with Jacuzzi, large wooden windows with baluster
offering magical sea views.
Second smaller bedroom with two beds and a bathroom, ideal for children or
- Guest Relations & Privilege Club services
- Reception / Concierge services
- Medical Care (on call 24-hours
- Chemist 4km
- Hospital 7 kms
- Room service - food & drinks
- Baby sitting
- Baby Cots
- Baby Food
- Early Children’s Dinners
- Business Services
- Internet Corner
- Postal Services
- Express Courier Service
- Dry cleaning-laundry
- Jewellery Boutique
- General Shop
- Souvenir Shop
- Clothes Boutique
- Handmade Local Glass Studio
This hotel is suitable for guests with mobility impairments. There are
ramps throughout the hotel.
Animals are not permitted in the hotel.
- 1 Large Outdoor Seawater Main Pool - Area 786 m²
- 1 Fresh-water Outdoor Pool - Area 200 m²
- 1 Children’s Seawater Outdoor Pool
- 1 Children’s Fresh-water Outdoor Paddling Pool
- 1 Fresh-water Indoor heated October-April - Area 110 m²
- There are also private pools for use by guests in Famous Class
- 300 meters of wonderful sandy beach
- Habitat of the famous sea turtles Caretta caretta
- This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives
of the European programme: water quality; environmental management; safety,
services and facilities; environmental education and information.
Beach And Pool Facilities
- Beach towels - free of charge
- Changing Cabins
- Umbrellas & sunbeds - free of charge
As one would expect at a luxury hotel, the entertainment programmes are
extensive but discrete. The hotel leaves the guests to decide if they want to
join in the activities or simply lie back and relax. From youngsters to the
young-at-heart, from morning to night, from active to passive - there’s
something to suit everyone.
- 2 Astroturf Tennis Courts,2 with floodlights
- Tennis coaching
- Outdoor gymnastic area
- Elixir ThalassoSpa at nearby Club Marine Palace
- Professional instructors
Atlantis Diving Centre
- PADI trained instructors
- Beginners to advanced courses
- Introductory lessons
- Equipment hire
- Dives in exotic locations off the Cretan coast
Mountain Bike Centre
- Training / excursions
- Technical service
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Giant chess
- Card room
- Atelier with T.shirt, silk painting, creative workshop
The hotel's entertainment team offers a variety of activities from
morning gym, aerobics and beach games to dancing lessons, evening shows and
musical nights from the rich tradition of the island.
- Gymnastics: morning gym, aerobics
- Vita Aktiva: breathing & relaxation exercises, creative activities
- Sport : Table tennis, beach volley, pool games
- Culture : walks
- Professional entertainment shows
- Folklore dance show
- Live hotel band with dancing
- Piano player and much more
One of the places you must visit during your stay is the ‘Orea Hellas’
traditional kafenion, coffee shop in the Village Square. Lovingly run by a
family that have been kafenion owners for three generations. It is a living
museum to the Greek heritage - from an antique ice-cooled fridge to newspapers
dating back to 1950. Once you’ve sampled these tasty local delicacies, you
will be ready to dine al fresco in one of the award-winning restaurants. One of
the special features of the Creta Palace is that, weather permitting all meals
may be enjoyed outdoors.
- Talos Lounge Bar Relax on the extensive terrace overlooking the
pool and beach or perch at the bar to enjoy a pre-dinner ouzo or
after-dinner coffee. Internet corner.
- Orea Hellas Greek Kafeneion in the Cretan Village square serves
traditional Greek drinks and ‘mezes’
- The Pool Cafeteria is open all day for drinks, snacks and ice
creams beside the main pool, waiter service around the pool.
- The Beach Bar is open for a refreshing drink or ice cream
throughout the day, waiter service on the beach.
- Labyrinth Main Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner with
delicious Greek and international specialities. All fresh salads &
vegetables are 100% organic from farms.
- Spectacle Restaurant - this open-air restaurant is the home of the
evening special events programme. The sumptuous dinners range from Lobster
Dinners, Barbecue, Fish Festival and Cretan Evening accompanied by live
- The exclusive Pasta Fresca poolside restaurant caters for the
international Epicureans with an exclusive Greek specialities menu. The
sublime recipes are prepared using the organic vegetables and produce from
the Agreco organic farms.
- For a more informal lunch, visit the Ariadne Brasserie beside the
pool. The extensive menu contains a wealth of choice from fresh organic
salads to delicious hot meals. Guests may also exchange their halfboard meal
Delicious selection of original dishes & beverages are proposed on
the room service menu.
Food & Beverages Highlights
Regular special theme dinners in the Spectacle Restaurant - barbecue,
lobster evening, fish festival at extra charge
Two theme nights are arranged weekly in the main restaurant, Greek, Italian,
Mediterranean. No extra charge for guests on half- or full-board.
Useful information about the restaurant :
- Halfboard includes breakfast and lunch or dinner.
- Family & non-smoking areas
- Children’s restaurant.