Welcome to Aressana Spa Hotel & Suites, A Spa Hotel in the center of Fira. The Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites in the town of Fira, Santorini provides guests with fairytale-like vacations from the moment they step through the 5 star design hotel’s entrance. Emulating the serenity of Cyclades life coupled with the exciting buzz of Fira, Santorini, guests are welcomed like old friends with heartfelt sincerity.
One of the most genuine Santorinian hotels in Fira where the senses are gently provoked reflecting the inextricable beauty of Fira and Santorini, a strong emphasis is placed on enveloping all who enter in absolute luxury and beauty.
The Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites provides a distinctive, elegant home away from home experience. A journey into real Fira Santorini culture is felt at once where the smell of fresh flowers and fruits pervade and linger in the air and where age old culinary traditions have been kept alive using strictly organic produce to offer local homemade delicacies.
One of the foremost hotels in Fira
A five star design hotel in every sense, the Aressena Spa Hotel and Suites is a quiet and atmospheric haven, one of those town hotels from which one never ever wants to leave the cocooning privacy of its walls. Strongly emulating the individuality of this island in the Cyclades, design elements feature geological material sourced from the stones from the volcano. Creating the hotel’s boundless hideaways in which to soak up the atmosphere of Fira and Santorini, they provide the perfect repose from the buzz of the island’s foremost town and epicenter of everyday life.
A unique Spa hotel in Santorini
As one of the foremost Spa hotels in Santorini, both residents and non residents can indulge in the hotel’s Zen like sanctuary of design and holistic enchantment. An absolute five star experience, it combines like the rest of the hotel’s services and facilities, sophistication with professional service, guaranteed to satisfy the most discerning guest. Romantic weddings in Santorini, in conjunction with the super luxurious spa can be arranged with every attention to detail, upon request.
More information for this hotel
Centrally located in the original part of Fira, the capital of Santorini, the Aressana is conveniently within walking distance of restaurants, taverns, shops, boutiques, galleries, nightlife and the volcano & sunset views that Santorini is famous for.
The hotel is situated in a quiet corner, next to the central Orthodox Church (the Metropolis) and the Prehistoric Museum.
Distances to/from the Hotel:
- Fira Town: 50 metres.
- Banks: 100 metres.
- Athinios Port: 10 km.
- Beach: 6 km.
- Shopping: 20 metres.
- Restaurants: 20 metres.
- Taxi Rank: 100 metres.
- Santorini Airport: 6 km.
- Post Office: 100 metres.
- Bus Terminal: 100 metres.
Available Room Types
- Single Rooms
- Standard Doubles / Superior Doubles
- Ground floor Suites (2-3 persons)
- Upper floor Suites
- Family rooms (4 persons)
- 3 Honeymoon Suites (two with Maxi Jacuzzi)
Short Room Description
- Standard double: most are located on the ground floor with patio outside by the garden. Some located on upper level with balcony. A comfortable room with private bathroom.
- Superior double: most on the upper floor with balcony and East Island view. This room type is lightly larger than the Standard double and better located within the hotel.
- Ground floor Suite / Family Suite: This is the same room, but named differently according to the number of guests that occupy it. The Ground floor Suite is for 2 or 3 persons (same rate) and the Family room for 4 people. It consists of 2 areas (either open or closed) – one bathroom – 2 A/C – 2 Flat screen TV’s - it is on the ground floor with patio outside – no view.
- Upper floor Suite: Two-area Suite (bedroom & living room) on the highest level of the hotel with one bathroom – 2 A/C – 2 Flat screen TV’s and a balcony with East island view. A third person can sleep comfortable on rollaway bed which is underneath the sofa (extra charge).
- Honeymoon suite: Two of the (3) Honeymoon Suites have a private balcony with East island view and a Maxi Jacuzzi for two outside on the balcony and the third Honeymoon Suite has a balcony and an in-room oversized black bathtub and a remote controlled retractable roof above the bed for watching the stars at night. Which one will be appointed, is subject to availability that day but preferences are of course noted.
- Complimentary local spirit and homemade sweets in room upon arrival
- Full Santorinian ARESSANA buffet breakfast (08:00 – 11:00)
- 24-hours reception
- Room Service
- Daily maid service & Turndown service
- Free Internet Access – Wireless at lobby area
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Baby sitting
- Currency exchange & Fax service
- Car rental and Excursions
- Safety deposit boxes
- New !! Tefsion Kallos Spa
- New !! Fitness room
- Non-smoking & Smoking rooms available
- Pool of 140 square meters (8 X 16 M.) with depth between 1 meter and 3.3 meters
- PC with free Internet access & free Wireless Internet in lobby area
- New in 2008: Renovated public area’s, Spa Facilities and Fitness Room
Food & Beverages
An opulent homemade breakfast buffet with International and Santorinian specialties is served adjacent the swimming pool between 08:00 – 11:00 AM.
The Pool bar provides a refreshing break from the Greek Sun, serving light Santorinian meals, cool drinks and cocktails whilst the Main bar and large terrace in the Lobby area are the perfect location for coffee or pre-dinner drinks.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h