The Blue Horizon Resort Hotel Rodos is distinguished for its high level of services. These, combined with an ideal location on one of the best-organized beaches on Rhodes, and the staff s hospitable attitude, will turn your vacation into an unforgettable experience.
The BLUE HORIZON RESORT HOTEL is located on the beach of Ialysos, on the northwest part of Rhodes, it is 8 km from the island capital, and 6.5 km from the airport. Ialysos, also known as Trianta , is the second largest city on the island, with a population of approximately 12,000, it also features one of the most beautiful and fully organized beaches, with fine sand, pebbles and crystal-clear waters. It is also known for attracting wind surfers, due to the favorable winds that blow in the area. Due to this, wind surfing races are held here every year, including European and even international events, as was the case with the 2007 races. Easy access both from the city of Rhodes and from the airport, coupled with the countless options available to visitors for sight-seeing, food, shopping, and entertainment, have elevated Ialysos to one of the most popular destinations on Rhodes.
Rhodes itself, the fourth largest island in Greece and the largest in the island complex called the Dodecanese, is today perhaps the most developed tourist destination in the country. It is located on the southeastern tip of the country, 260 nautical miles from the central port of Piraeus, from where ships depart daily for Rhodes. The island also enjoys daily airline connections to the two largest cities in Greece, Athens and Thessaloniki, and in the summer air routes extend to other islands, and charter flights connect it to cities throughout Europe. Sea routes from Rhodes include connections to other islands in the Dodecanese, the Cyclades, and Crete.
City of Rhodes: 7 km
Airport: 6.5 km
Kallithea Thermal Springs: 18km
Lindos: 47 km
Kamiros: 25 km
Valley of Butterflies: 14 km
Archangelos: 29 km
Afandou: 22 km
Prasonisi: 89 km
The Blue Horizon Resort Hotel is distinguished for its high level of services. These, combined with an ideal location on one of the best-organized beaches on Rhodes, and the staff s hospitable attitude, will turn your vacation into an unforgettable experience. Whether situated in the main building or in bungalows, all rooms are spacious and full of light, with comforts that meet contemporary demands: modern furniture, comfortable beds, special blackout drapes, full sound-proofing, all guarantee that you will enjoy serene and restful moments.
Available room types are as follows:
- Double room with sea view
- Double room with mountain view
- Presidential Suite
- Triple or Quad Suite with sea view
- Double or Triple room in bungalow with garden view
- Quad room in bungalow with garden view
- Double room in bungalow with sea view
- Spacious closets
- Storage area for luggage
- Blackout drapes
- Telephone with direct outside line
- Autonomous air conditioning in every room (available 01/06 – 30/09)
- TV with satellite programming
- Wireless Internet access (subject to extra charge)
- Bathroom with bathtub and bidet
- Hair dryer
- Safe deposit box (subject to extra charge)
- Baby cot (free of charge)
- Furnished balcony
- Maid service and clean towels on a daily basis
- Change of bed linen five (5) times a week
- The hotel has a large garden by the sea, which offers a refreshing atmosphere to guests and visitors. It is the ideal place for resting under the trees, and also an area where children can play safely throughout the day.
- Car parking area
- Car rental agency inside the hotel.
- Internet access (broadband, wireless connection)
- Reception area and spacious sitting rooms
- Two large areas for TV viewing
- Activities area (pool table, etc.)
- Conference hall for 45 persons
- Large outdoor swimming pool, with non-heated fresh water, for adults
- Small outdoor swimming pool, with non-heated fresh water, for children
- Spacious area for deck chairs and umbrellas
- Blue Moon – Central Bar with courtyard
- Restaurant with indoor and courtyard seating
- Surfer s Beach Bar – Beach restaurant / bar
- Organized beach and lawn area on the waterfront, with deck chairs and umbrellas
- The beach hosts two professional wind surfing stations: F2 Pro Centre & JP Neil Pryde
- Tennis court with hard surface
- Beach volleyball court
- Basketball half-court
- Water polo goals for games in the pool
- Playground in the courtyard equipped with swing sets, etc
Food & Beverages
The main restaurant is located inside the hotel main building with outdoor seating in the courtyard, it serves breakfast and dinner. Enjoy an enthralling gastronomic experience, with selections from both Greek and international cuisines that will satisfy all tastes. The hotel chefs utilize local produce, renowned for its high quality. The ideal place for a wonderful summer day.
Blue Moon Bar
A refreshing oasis for the ideal start of your evening before or after dinner, with flavorful coffees, refreshments, fruit juices and light snacks. In the afternoon, the ambience changes. Enjoyable sunsets to the accompaniment of the right music, and dreamy evenings under the moonlight with exotic cocktails, give you a taste of the sensual Greek summer.
Surfer s Beach Bar – Restaurant
Near the beach and the swimming pool at Blue Horizon, in a completely relaxing environment that sets a restful mood, the SURFER S BEACH BAR offers refreshing cocktails, fruit juices, coffees, and snacks, from early in the morning until late afternoon. You can also enjoy our chefs tasty creations a la carte. For full board guests, there is a set menu.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h