All 298 beautifully appointed guestrooms feature
- floor-toceiling windows,
- furnished terrace or balcony offering stunning views over the Aegean Sea,
- bathroom with bathtub, make up mirror, bathrobes, hairdryer,
- multi-channel satellite television and integrated music channels,
- DVD/CD player,
- international direct-dial telephone,
- air-conditioning/ heating,
- coffee and tea making facilities,
- electronic safe.
Microwaves are available as well upon request, and subject to availability.
Junior and Deluxe Junior Suites incorporate bedroom and living room in one large area.
Standard and Deluxe Suites have separate spacious living room and elegant bedroom with ample wardrobe.
Standard Suites are on the ground floor.
The Deluxe Junior and Deluxe Suites are located in a separate building and benefit from breathtaking views over the Aegean Sea and Mount Olympus; they are more spacious and are tastefully furnished in elegant contemporary style.
- With contemporary design and comfort, bathroom with bathtub, make up mirror and bathrobes, hairdryer; multi-channel satellite television and integrated music channels, DVD/CD player, international direct-dial telephone, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air-conditioning/heating (individually adjustable per room).
- Furnished balcony or terrace.
- Tile floor, indoor space approx. 30 m2.
- Offering combined bedroom and living area, bathroom with bathtub, make up mirror, bathrobes, hairdryer; multichannel satellite television and integrated music channels, DVD/CD player, international direct-dial telephone, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air-conditioning/ heating (individually adjustable per room).
- Furnished balcony or terrace with magnificent views over the Aegean Sea and Mount Olympus. Bathroom amenities.
- Tile floor, indoor space approx. 35 m2.
Deluxe Junior Suite
- With spacious bedroom and living room incorporated in one area; bathroom with bathtub, make up mirror, slippers and bathrobes, hairdryer; multichannel satellite television and integrated music channels, DVD/CD player, international direct-dial telephone, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air-conditioning/ heating (individually adjustable per room).
- Furnished balcony or terrace with magnificent views over the Aegean Sea, Mount Olympus and the private illuminated pool.
- Exclusive bathroom amenity selection.
- Tile floor, indoor space approx. 35-40 m2.
- Consists of stylish living area and separate bedroom; bathroom with bathtub, make up mirror, slippers and bathrobes, hairdryer; multichannel satellite television and integrated music channels, DVD/CD player, international direct-dial telephone, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air-conditioning/ heating (individually adjustable per room).
- Furnished terrace with magnificent views over the Aegean Sea and Mt. Olympus.
- Tile floor, indoor space approx. 48 m2.
- Luxurious in design and richly appointed, spacious living area and separate elegant bedroom, large bathroom with bathtub, make up mirror, slippers and bathrobes, hairdryer; multichannel satellite television and integrated music channels, DVD/CD player, international direct-dial telephone, mini bar, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air-conditioning/ heating (individually adjustable per room).
- Furnished balcony or terrace with breathtaking views over the Aegean Sea, Mount Olympus and the private illuminated pool.
- Exclusive natural bathroom amenity selection.
- Tile floor, indoor space approx. 55 m2.
- With contemporary design and comfort, spacious dining and living room area, bedroom with individual marble bathroom with bathtub, dressing area, child bedroom with individual marble bathroom and shower, slippers, bathrobes, kitchen facilities, microwave, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, 2 satellite plasma television, 2 DVD players, 2 hairdryers, electronic safe, air-conditioning / heating (individually adjustable per room), luxury bathroom amenities.
- Furnished balcony with magnificent view over the Aegean Sea and Mount Olympus.
- Sunbed on balcony, use of deluxe pool and pool bar, express check-in, bottle of wine, flowers and basket of fruit upon arrival, turn down service.
- Tile floor, indoor space approx. / 88 m2.
For the ultimate in the all-inclusive five-star resort facilities, the hotel attend to your every whim and hand any possible demand to your absolute pleasure.
Each service reflects the hotels passion to perfection. And that places Oceania Club the number one all-inclusive destination.
- Three a la carte restaurants Italian-Asian-Greek taverna
- “Thalassa” restaurant with theme nights
- “Helios” Hall & Theatre
- “Panselinos” Cinema
- Lounge and library “Ouranos” with fireplace
- “Blue” bar with piano live music
- “Almyra” Beach bar
- “Horizon” Pool bar
- “Helios” Bar
- “Astra” Nightclub
- Billiard room
- Private Pool (use of the deluxe junior /deluxe suites only)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s pool
- Fitness centre
- Steam room
- Jewellery shop
- Mini market
- 24 hours medical service
Pools All the fun in the world gathered by Oceania Club’s pools. Dive in lagoon style pool with fresh water (1000 m²) and benefit from all-inclusive amenities the hotel has for you as the separate children’s pool (200m²) with a baby pool part (0-20 cm) deep, the sun beds, the umbrellas, and the towels.
Get your unlimited premium drinks and enjoy the glorious sun in the private pool with fresh water for the exclusive use of the deluxe suites and deluxe junior suites with children’s section.
You will receive upon arrival a towel card to be exchanged for a towel at the pool station.
Beach On the beach everything is included and the friendly staff caters to all your requests.
Enjoy the famous golden sandy beach 400m long reserved for you, lie down on your free sun bed and umbrella, and feel free to use everything from changing cabins to beach towels available at the pool area.
Sports For sports enthusiasts, Oceania club recommends a great range of activities that can simply make you feel so good.
Not only you will find tennis, squash, scuba diving and snorkelling but also the latest equipped fitness centre, Jacuzzi and steam bath.
Can you think any place else where you can get such pleasure for free?
Inclusive Sports & Fitness
- Squash (2 courts) and equipment
- Tennis courts and equipment
- Table Tennis
- Bicycles (2 bicycles per room, for 1 day per stay)
- Guided bike or mountain bike tours
- Guided walking tours
- Beach Volleyball
- Water Aerobics
- Windsurfing and surf equipment (license required)
- Catamaran (license required)
- Scuba Diving (introductory 1 hour course in the pool)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fully equipped Fitness club
- Indoor pool
- Steam bath - Sauna
Sports at Extra Charge
- Windsurfing training and courses
- Scuba diving courses
- Motorized water sports
- Water Skiing
- Sailing courses
- Banana Boat
- Bicycle rental
Entertainment In Oceania Club, entertainment and parties are in the top five of the all-inclusive A-list. Air-conditioned throughout, most of the public rooms have excellent "thalassa" sea views. Drift to the Almyra Beach Bar for a dazzling cocktail, enjoy the color of the sunset on a cruise, or just sun tan and stretch by the pool, which tips spectacular views over the Aegean sea and the mount Olympus. Later in the evening, you can enjoy a spectacular show in the theatre, dance to a live band at the Astra night club, or relax over a drink in the Blue Bar listening to the best tunes ever. Whatever you choose, rest assured you are going to have the time of your life.
Day time entertainment
Fun group activities like:
- Beach Water Basket
- Aqua Aerobics
- Table Tennis
- Syrtaki lessons
- Cooking lessons
- Greek language and mythology lessons
- Quizzes and many more fun games
(program changes every week)
- Shows and musicals
- Live stage performances at the theatre and nightclub
- Live music at the Blue bar
- Complimentary Participation in the Sardine Festival held once per week at the fish port of the village (weather permitting)
- Sunset cruises
- Welcome cocktail and weekly manager’s cocktail party
- Cinema shows
- Children shows
In Oceania Club chose to name the Restaurants, Bars and Club in Greek since they wanted them to reflect the images of the country for you.
So feel the heat of the glorious sun (Helios), say "cheers" to the blue and salty sea (Blue and Almyra), dance under the starry nights (Astra), fall in love under the full moon (Panselinos) and just dream along with the vast views and the clear skies (Horizon and Ouranos).
- Blue bar
- Helios bar
- Helios hall & theatre
- Horizon pool bar
- Almyra beach bar
- Astra nightclub
- Panselinos cinema
- Ouranos lounge
In Oceania Club children are guests of honour and for that reason the hotel created the ideal carefree playground for them to have fun and the parents to let themselves go.
More important everything you want for your kid is all included.
- Babysitting / Medical assistance
- Children’s menus and buffets, easy as A,B,C
- Ramps and elevators for the buggies
- Full children entertainment morning and afternoon program with fun games and activities
- Sleeping area for afternoon
- Outdoor playground with standard adventure equipment, indoor soft playground
- Small tables and chairs
- Baby phones, Baby Sets (Toilet adapters, Baby bath tubes, crawling basket)
- Pampers change places in public toilets
- Children’s movie shows / Atelier
- 4 Children Clubs (indoor), the Turtles (0-2), the Calamaris (3-6), Dolphins (7-12) and Sharks (13-16) with separate areas
Dining The Hotel will fly you to the moon, as culinary love in Oceania Club is an experience to be savored to the fullest.
You can carry nothing but your smile with the top all-inclusive options as you can choose from a delicious buffet menu that offers a rich variety of international favorites and Greek dishes or, on the other hand the Oceania Club’s refined a la carte restaurants invite you to an unforgettable culinary journey and to a feast of sensations that you simply cannot resist.
Venues Sense the freedom and happiness in just a blink. All the restaurants at Oceania Club will take your breath away with their big-blue views and the wide horizon.
Thalassa Restaurant Thallassa represents all the world's oceans. The Greek word for sea, originates from the word "alas" meaning salt.
As Greeks believe that "alas" is the spice of life, in the Thalassa restaurant one thing is certain: tasting the culinary suggestions, you will feel like the song says: alive, divine and kicking.
Mare Mar Italian Trattoria Since the hotel has a close friendship and a great culinary respect for the fellow neighbors, Mare Mar (Mare means sea in the Italian language) tratoria offers delicious dishes in a very homey atmosphere that will simply make you say ‘’Viva Italia".
Mahi Mahi Asian Restaurant Mahi Mahi, a Hawaiian exotic fish, gave its name to the restaurant and also its identity: a natural winner in red colors for superb Asian cuisine.
Pelagos Greek Taverna Synonym to the word ‘’sea’’ and its colors, Pelagos is here to deliver the epitome of the Greek famous meze.