One of the finest traditional guesthouses of Pelion Greece, Sakali Mansion, after a renovation, became a hotel of high standards, quality and understated luxury in the beautiful village of Pelion Pinakates, near at hand from the city of Volos.
Next to the Sakali Mansion original building, a second one was constructed in the same architectural style, giving the establishment a sense of additional comfort.
In the traditional "ondas" (Turkish style lounge) that offer a magical view of Pelion, guests are invited to lounge, seated next to the oriental fireplace during the winter, and savor the complimentary traditional Pelion pastries, in an authentic Greek traditional villages’ ambiance.
Sakali Mansion is located in Pinakates, Pelion, Thessaly.
As one of the most charming, boutique, traditional guesthouses in Pelion, it features double and deluxe rooms, as well as a luxury suite, that uniquely combine tradition with contemporary design and warm atmosphere, providing guests with exceptional services.
All the accommodation rooms offer :
- flat plasma televisions
- a fully stocked mini bar
- a safe deposit box
- a hairdryer
- sumptuous fabrics
- original artwork
- a superb collection of restored antiques
- handmade rugs and beautiful lamps
- All beds have COCOMAT mattresses and guests will enjoy the Hermes amenities in the bathrooms
services and facilities :
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Everyday maid service
- Room Service (09.00-11.00am and 18.00-22.00pm)*
- Breakfast is served by the swimming pool, during the summer months (08.30-10.30am)
- Cleaning and ironing of clothes upon arrangement
- The lightening and supply of the fireplaces in the rooms and the common areas is taken care of by our staff (the fireplaces operate from October to April)
- PC use and internet access
- Business meetings hosting
- Audio-visual equipment available
- Fax machine available
- First Aid medical box available in the guesthouse
- Due to its topo-geographic particularity, the Mansion does not include playground installations for children and does not accept children under the age of 12.
- The guest house follows the latest legislative regulations regarding smoking.
- Household pets are not permitted
Unique moments of rest and relaxation
The hamam inspires a sense of mysticism in this Pelion hotel’s perfectly well appointed Spa. The east-meets-west philosophy is spread throughout the premises. You can stretch out flat on the white marble thrones and dreamily gaze at the starlit ceiling, through the steam.
This lovely Pelion hotel has an outdoor pool with an enchanting sea view, a boutique Spa for unique moments of relaxation and a meeting room with internet access for your business meetings.
Food & Beverages
The breakfast room of the hotel, including its own fireplace, is a space designed in a unique and exceptionally aesthetic style that creates a perfect warm atmosphere.
Guests are invited to relish for breakfast our homemade pies, jams and various homemade delicacies such as baked bread.
Check-in / Check-out Policy
Check-in: from 14:00 h
Check-out: until 12:00 h