- 66 Guest Room(s)
- 2 Suite(s)
- 64 Double-Bedded Room(s)
- 32 Non-Smoking Room(s)
Languages Spoken by Staff
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Parking Available/10 Spaces
- Car Parking Available
- Parking Area Equipped with Lights
Entertainment & Recreation
- Business Center Staffed Between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM
- Courier Service
- E-mail & Internet
- PC available
- Technical Concierge
- Analog Dial-up Service Available
- PC available
- Secretarial Services
- Rental Car Desk(s): Car and bike rental at Europcar desk.
- Tour Desk(s): Available from Concierge
- Foreign Currency Exchange
Day Care & Children's Activities
- Children menu
- Children beach games
- Children card box games
- Tennis table
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Service Animals Allowed
- 3 Room(s) with Accessibility Standards
- Concierge Services
- Ice Machine
- Safety Deposit Box available at Front Desk
- Dedicated Lounge (or 24 Hour Lounge)
Noa Noa taps local flavours and the chef’s French savoir faire
to create fine buffet and à la carte selections for breakfast, lunch
The Pan-fried Croute Mahi Mahi with Citrus Fruit comes highly
recommended at dinner, when things become quite romantic with the beach
and the lagoon in the background.
You can dine indoors or on the patio, which twice a week
becomes the stage for themed dinners and lively entertainment.
- Location: In Hotel - Open onto the patio
& out to the lagoon
- Services: Breakfast |
Lunch | Dinner
Vini Vini Bar & Restaurant Terrace
Under the shade of our majestic palm trees, Vini Vini Terrace
Restaurant provides a cool retreat for all-day snacks, frosty drinks or
a casual lunch.
Located near the pool in view of the white sand beach and the
lagoon, this comfortable gathering place offers refreshers such as La
Salad Fenua, made with Bora Bora hearts of palm, pineapple and fenua
- Location: In Hotel - By the pool, overlooking the
- Services: Lunch | Dinner
Vini Vini Bar & Terrace
When the bar announces happy hour with the blowing of a conch
shell, you know you’re in paradise.
Vini Vini Bar & Terrace awakens all your senses with
an authentic Polynesian atmosphere, beachfront locale and live island
music and songs.
The bartender will undoubtedly suggest the one and only Bora
Bora Cocktail inspired by the turquoise water of the lagoon.
This signature drink made with blue Curacao, pineapple juice,
coconut ice cream and vodka is the ultimate island treat.
- Location: In Hotel - Setting by the beach and