Located in the heart of Athens, the Hilton Athens boasts elegant rooms, 3 swimming pools, the popular rooftop Galaxy Bar and 4 restaurants. Evangelismos Metro Station is just a few steps away and connects to Syntagma Square within 5 minutes.
Located in the commercial district of the city, the hotel is just 500 m from the National Art Gallery, the Athens Concert Hall and the Kolonaki shopping district. The famous Acropolis of Athens is 4 km away and the historic Plaka area lies within 2.5 km.
More information for this hotel
Hilton Athens is the perfect location to explore the beauties of Ancient Greece from a modern environment, easily accessible by taxi, metro or bus. The hotel is within walking distance from the famous Syntagma square, Kolonaki and Plaka districts- all full of cafes, Greek restaurants and taverns, shops and a lively night scene. The Evangelismos station, opposite the hotel, offers easy access to the Acropolis Monument and Museum in just a few minutes.
Feel at home in this spacious 34sqm/366sq.ft room with WiFi, balcony and city view. Work in comfort at the desk with ergonomic chair, relax on the sofa in the seating area or re-energize in the marble bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower.
Work is easy in this modern 34sqm/366sq.ft room offering city views, balcony and Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast and refreshments. Work in comfort at the desk with ergonomic chair, surf the web using WiFi, curl up on the sofa or refresh in the marble bathroom with walk-in shower.
Executive Room Acropolis
Work is easy in this modern 34sqm/366sq.ft room offering Acropolis view, balcony and Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast. Work in comfort at the desk with ergonomic chair, surf the web using WiFi, relax on the sofa or refresh in the marble bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Executive room means exclusive privileges. It means comfort and special services, in a place with plenty of natural light, which makes you feel better from your personal space. The private veranda overlooking the Acropolis or Hymettus hill, the spacious marble bathroom, the 42 flat screen TV with satellite coverage, the modern work area and the comfortable sofa facing the balcony, advise you to bridle with ease , work and leisure.
Spoil yourself in a spacious, contemporary and beautifully-designed suite at the Hilton Athens, offering mountain or Acropolis views. Enjoy Executive Lounge access with complimentary breakfast, refreshments and private check-in, as well Hiltonia Spa access with complimentary use of gym, indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi and hammam. Work in comfort at the desk with ergonomic chair, relax in the living room, enjoy a meal in the dining area or refresh in the marble bathroom with walk-in shower.
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, our Hilton hotel is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services and amenities you need. From a fully equipped fitness center and spa to a wide range of bars and restaurants, an arcade of stylish shops and a contemporary Business Center, Hilton Athens has everything you need to relax, work or just have fun in a home away from home environment.
FOR YOUR BUSINESS CONVENIENCE
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental
- Business Center
- Express Mail
- Meeting Rooms
- Photo Copying Service
- Secretarial Service
- Wireless High Speed Internet
FOR YOUR FAMILY'S COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Babysitting Service
- Children's Menu
- High chairs
- Kid's Corner
- Kid's Pool
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Automated Teller (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Bar Area
- Barber Shop
- Beauty Salon
- Car Rental Desk
- Clothing Store
- Concierge Desk
- Electric Service
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Jewellery shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Limo and Taxi Service
- Local Area Transportation
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- News Stand
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Pastry Shop
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tour Desk
FOR YOUR FITNESS AND RECREATION CONVENIENCE
- Fitness Room
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Pilates Studio
FOR YOUR ACCESSIBILITY NEEDS
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Alarms - Audible
- Alarms - Visual Strobe
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Braille elevator
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Emergency Call Button on Phone
- Evacuation chair available to help evacuate a disabled person
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Roll-in Shower
- Room Accessible by Request
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
The Following Features Are Not Available:
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- TTY for guest use
- Valet only parking
Food & Beverages
At Hilton, dining options are designed with you in mind. Start the day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite; savor innovative dishes prepared with only the freshest ingredients, or simply relax with a cup of coffee in the hotel lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between, the options at Hilton are catered especially for you.
Relax in a sophisticated setting with snug couches, wooden floors, diffused lighting and contemporary Greek art. Choose from a wide selection of drinks and treat yourself to a healthy open sandwich or a fresh salad. Enjoy premium single-origin coffees and organic Greek herbal teas. Located in Hilton Athens’ lobby, Aethrion is a favorite meeting place among high-profile Athenians. This idyllic venue is also the perfect spot for cheese and wine.
- Mon - Sun: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Mingle with fellow guests at this celebrated open-plan Athens restaurant, the Byzantino. Experience mouth-watering aromas from the spectacular open kitchen and enjoy an exquisite array of Mediterranean dishes, traditional Greek specialties and the Sunday Family Lunch with a kid's buffet and kid's corner. The Byzantino Restaurant at Hilton Athens is open year-round for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering authentic Mediterranean food in a chic and modern ambience.
- Mon - Sun: 6:00 am - 12:00 am
GALAXY RESTAURANT & BAR
The chic and stylish rooftop Galaxy Restaurant & Bar at the Hilton Athens hotel offers superb views of Athens and the Acropolis. Experience a night under the stars at this glamorous bar with its galaxy ceiling - full of colorful explosions, sparkling stars, and glowing planets. Galaxy's unique setting, stylish cocktails and delicious finger food make this a popular Athenian meeting point. Discover a unique dining experience where authentic Mediterranean cuisine is fused with international flair. Enjoy premium meat cuts, a wide variety of sushi and delicious seasonal salads while overlooking the city of Athens.
Galaxy was recently ranked one of World's 10 Best Rooftop Bars by Premier Traveler magazine.
Dinner is served from 7:30 pm - 1:00 am Sunday to Thursday and 7:30pm - 1:30 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- MONDAY 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
- TUESDAY 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
- WEDNESDAY 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
- THURSDAY 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
- FRIDAY 6:00 pm - 4:00 am
- SATURDAY 6:00 pm - 4:00 am
- SUNDAY 6:00 pm - 3:00 am
Enjoy the best of Greek cuisine or a thick-cut aged steak at this chic Athens restaurant. With subtle earthy décor and soft lighting, Milos Restaurant is a favorite of local celebrities and guests at the Hilton Athens hotel. Try fresh Aegean seafood or the Milos special - fried zucchini and eggplant with tzatziki.
- MONDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- TUESDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- WEDNESDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- THURSDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- FRIDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- SATURDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm & 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- SUNDAY 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
OASIS POOL BAR & GRILL
Refresh and nourish body and soul in this urban oasis at the Hilton Athens hotel. Situated beside the hotel’s fabulous 25-metre swimming pool, the Oasis Bar & Grill is the ultimate venue for stylish drinks and dining alfresco.
Featuring chic, contemporary décor, a stunning glass bar and rich wood decking, the Oasis is a favorite hangout among VIPs. Choose old or new-world wines, chill out on sleek ergonomic chairs with a smoothie, enjoy a delicious cocktail, or select from an array of mouth-watering light-bites and snacks.
WiFi is available free of charge.
- Mon - Sun: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm